Sunday, April 17, 2011

NEWS: Ahava Expanding Onto New Shelves

Ahava has been under attack by the anti-Israel BDS movement for a few years now. I'll be discussing some of the issues around that in coming posts, but today I have cardamom coffee and my last muffin before Pesach begins, and ma grand is taking me out to dinner later so I don't have to mess up the kitchen. So today I am just dropping a note about how Ahava is expanding into some new major markets. Sears will be carrying their products. Also, Target, along with many other fine retailers, is carrying Ahava's new, less expensive line, Dead Sea Essentials. These products are an affordable version of Ahava's wonderful Dead Sea mineral products, and have been received enthusiastically in the beauty world. (Stay tuned for reviews. I have a bag full of Dead Sea Essentials products, now, and look forward to telling everyone all about them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment